Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged!

Ok, I'll bite. Here goes:

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Seeing my grandchildren
2. Seeing my children
3. Seeing my parents
4. Vegetables in my garden
5. A full campground
6. Money in the bank
7. Warmer weather
8. Flowers in bloom

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. I cooked a really delicious chicken dinner
2. I talked to my sweet grandson on the phone
3. I sewed all afternoon
4. I disappeared into blogosphere for a wonderful read
5. I enjoyed a rare evening off with my husband
6. I cleaned out my husbands sock drawer
7. I planted flower seeds
8. I missed my grandchildren......

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Wish I could go see my kids
2. Wish I could fly--not in a plane, but really fly
3. Wish I could move to Mexico
4. Wish I could soak in a hot tub
5. Wish I could eat and not gain weight
6. Wish I could publish my book
7. Wish I could disappear sometimes
8. Wish I could make all my children's hurts go away

8 TV shows I watch
1. NCIS
2. Bones
3. The Mentalist
4. House
5. The Daily Show
6. The Colbert Report
7. The Office
8. Saturday Night Live

I won't tag any one -- if you choose to play, go for it.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love tags because it gives you a glimpse into WHO you are and I think you are just awesome!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Thanks for the ego boost--I am always afraid to 'make' somebody fell obliged to do something they may not want to do......

Nancy said...

You and I are on the same wavelength - right down to TV shows!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

BUT WHERE ARE THE PUP PICS?? I was so happy to see your comment and to learn that you too are a doxie lover. BUT NO PICS!!

Hallie :)

Hit 40 said...

I would love to fly! I like those chairlike airplanes that you can fly. Have you ever seen one? They are very dangerous!!!! But look awesome. I would love one to fly to work. A straight line would be so much quicker to get across a couple rivers.

And... money in the bank!!!! You and me both!!!