Saturday, October 7, 2017

Dinner And A Movie

I finally have a minute to myself! Only a quick minute. The park is nearly full with Otoberfest enthusiasts and it is Saturday ....... time for Saturday Night at the Movies. With a twist this week ...... dinner and a movie!

 This, from last week, getting it all set up.


HeWho gets to play with electronic stuff.


I made popcorn ........ three flavors!


Guess which chair is mine?

I am ready for tonight. Sloppey Joes simmer in the crock pot. All the sound equipment is loaded onto the cart and ready to roll. Thanks to me. HeWho was making 3 trips on the golf cart to get it all out to the pavilion. I unearthed this old metal cart that I bought at a yard sale many, many years ago. This cart is the best $12 I ever spent.

Not big, but big enough, it is the same size as those three shelf kitchen carts from the 80's. This one has only two shelves, but it is sturdier, with bigger wheels. The top shelf had that old boomerang formica, while the bottom shelf and all the rest of the cart is chrome. Was. It was all rusty and ugly. Nothing a piece of sand paper and a can of paint couldn't fix. I love this old cart and it will be with us when we live on wheels ...... it folds flat!!

Time to go out and see how wet the chairs are. It rained this morning, has rained all week, but the sun is shining now and clear skies are supposed to reign over the land.

3 comments:

Val said...

I'm guessing that the rocking chair is yours. That's the one I'd pick. What movie are we watching? And what are the popcorn flavors?

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Ok, Val, you know me well, but the reclining chair is for me! The rocker is my second choice. I like to be able to doze if the movie I pick is a dud! We saw Hot Pursuit last week and Masterminds this week. So far everyone has agreed that I can pick the movies. Kettle corn, regular popcorn and cheddar/caramel.

Linda O'Connell said...

I want to camp at your place!