Friday, August 18, 2017

Power Wash ..... My Teeth?

So here I am, manning the desk. Just busy enough to be stuck here, but not busy enough to not be bored. As I am perusing Facebook, I see an ad for a device to "power wash" my teeth!!

It shows incredible results. Yellowed teeth are perfectly white again and any food particles are just blown away. Really. It is not credible at all!

The amount of pressure it would take to dissolve years of yellowing would, no doubt, damage the enamel ...... if it didn't blow the tooth right out of your head.

Wonder how many people will buy it and then be disappointment with the results?

1 comment:

Val said...

I'm pretty sure you could start keeping a tally, by asking the toothless people who come into your campground. You'd be doing the world a favor, really, figuring out how many of them lost a tooth to some tooth-whitening pressure-washer gadget! AND you could run a betting pool on the side. A parking-lot penny says that between 0-1 of these folks have actually lost a tooth from whitening.

See? You don't have to be bored...you can do research for humanity.