Monday, January 11, 2016

Did I Win Yet?

Power ball is outrageous! I was so sure I would win by now! I had already planned things with all that money. Oh, well, it will just be more when I win.

I dutifully entered the HGTV dream home. So, it will be okay if I don't win the power ball. I will have a huge house with a vehicle and a boat on the Florida coastline. Oh no, now all of you will enter and my chances won't be as good! What am I thinking putting this out there?

Who am I kidding? I will be happy to win the five grand on Wheel of Fortune!

3 comments:

luksky said...

Last year, I diligently entered every single day to win the HGTV home in Austin. I drove by it every time I went downtown. I'd imagine me living in that home and how much I would enjoy the amenities of the living in the area. All my dreams blew up in smoke as the winner was announced. I just KNEW I would win that house! Too bad we can't really make things happen by hope. That said, I've been forking over my $2 every week for Powerball. You can't win if you don't play, is what I say.

Val said...

I'd be happy to have time off to WATCH Wheel of Fortune!

Polly said...

Hello Kathy, I've just found your site and I'm glad I did. I love your sense of humour. I live in the UK so I'm guessing power ball is like our lottery game? Every week I'm convinced I'm going to win. At the moment I'm convinced I'm going to win £8,000 in a charity draw I entered before Christmas, the draw will take place on Jan 15th, so not long to wait, shall I order that new car now?