Sunday, October 13, 2019

Spooky!


Just a little dose of Charming Eddie. Who could not love that sweet little face? Sometimes I am just overwhelmed with love for my little Eddie.


Most of my Halloween décor withstood the storms and wind. I half expected it all to have blown away. The wind was wicked.


I captured a sweet moment between father and child. I am in charge of props here at the park. This, my friend, is mild compared to what I have going on for the ride through Spooky Trail.


HeWho likes to spend money goes for the big stuff. Like this lonely display that is dwarfed by the huge field in front of the pool. Now I will have to decorate the fence behind him. As soon as the men collect my hay bales and corn stalks I will be building some substantial scarecrows.


In the meantime, I will continue with my cheap jack-o-lanterns from the Dollar Tree. They can be painted. They can be carved, as well. You can also split them in half and mount them on a board, making twice as many scary faces to display.

I have built my burning coals and charred bones, my construction guy with his body sawed in half and guts looping out. We have a chainsaw to go with that display .... and lots of blood!

A scary clown jack in the box is under construction and there will be some dead bodies involved. Body bags and body parts. A witch stirring her cauldron and scary sounds filling the air that will be foggy. More pictures after I scare some folks!

3 comments:

Val said...

Oh my gosh! I was blissfully soaking up Eddie cuteness, and enjoying that skull on the candy-cane striped stick, when I SAW THE FATHER AND CHILD!!! I'm sure your displays will elicit many a nightmare. HeWho is a rank amateur...

Joanne Noragon said...

You are the best thing that has happened to Halloween in your neighborhood.

River said...

Charming Eddie has a lovely wavy coat. I think your decorations will be wonderful, can't wait to see them all.