Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Do You Do Barns?

Another storm, the snow has been falling all day. Without the wind this time. Nothing to do but stay inside and feed the fire. Watching TV. There was plenty of warning for this storm. If you watch TV at all, you would know the storm was coming along with all the school and office closing. Not to mention that you can look outside and know that driving would be treacherous. Okay, MOST people would assume it would be a good idea to stay off the roads. Reasonable people.

So why would one venture onto the interstate and zip along at 70 mph and then be surprised that they end up tangled in the cables in the median. He Who tows has been out all day. Make that money, honey.

My new passion is Garage Gold. A DIY show where they will come clean out your garage and paint it and make it into whatever you wish, but they get to keep everything they remove. I am fantasizing about calling them for the barn of He Who fancies himself to be an up and coming Fred Sanford. If you are getting rid of anything with a motor in it, he will take it. His latest addition is a huge treadmill. Why, you ask (I know I did)? He wants the motor, no he NEEDS the motor. Okay, so take the motor and get rid of the rest. How much space will a motor take? Not as much as a treadmill, I am sure. But, we have a treadmill, on it's side, in the barn. Well, I think it is in the barn and not still just outside the barn, next to the enclosed trailer. I have given up on the barn and now just want to build a 12 foot fence around it. If I can't see it, it's not there, right?

Or ....... maybe I will contact the Garage Brothers and ask "Do you do barns?"

5 comments:

Val said...

Good luck with that. I don't think He Who would sign off on such a deal. It's his STUFF! Now I really need to go look up that show.

Linda O'Connell said...

I see a future sewing center, store in the barn.

ellen abbott said...

If I was closer I would take that treadmill off your hands. Or maybe it doesn't work. In which case I wouldn't but I'm thinking I want to get one.

mamahasspoken said...

I watch that show and I think they do. In fact in one episode they did a bedroom, another episode they did a boathouse, so I can see them doing your barn ;o)

Sandi McBride said...

OMG Email HGtv this post they will make a fortune!
lmao
Sandi