Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Do I Look Like I Care?

So, still coughing from the very depths of my soul. I am sitting here, minding my own business, sipping hot liquids, when the phone rings. With great effort I bark out my greeting.

I want to say the most annoying calls are the ones informing me that I may have already won ....
I would be wrong about that. The call this morning would be one of the most annoying. A previous tenant calling to complain. Previous would be the key word here. The fact that you no longer live here would immediately place any complaint you have in the "not my problem" category.

I must have something stamped on my forehead telling the world that I am willing to listen to your problems. This one was a feud between a family. I cannot solve your legal problems, either. My solution would be to evict the entire family and be done with it.

Just makes me tired and annoyed. Think I will go hide in the shower under some steaming hot water and start the day anew.

The problem(s) surrounding this particular tenant has been turned over to HeWho is willing to arbitrate such matters. 

3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Hot, hot water.

Linda O'Connell said...

I hate the calls that are robots. They pause so you will answer a question and then prod with more BS. I can spot them now, but hubby still interacts with a recorded message. LOL

Val said...

Some people just don't have enough to keep them busy. Oh, wait! That would be ME. At least I can stop myself from making annoying phone calls to people who are not part of the problem.