Friday, January 13, 2017

Play With Me!


It was downright balmy outside and Eddie wanted to play. He tried to engage Cujo in a game of chase, but Cujo chose to go inside with Toni Louise. But Wall-E is such a good boy, always eager to please. 


"Play with me!" begs Eddie. How could you turn your back on this sweet baby? You can ask Cujo and Toni Louise. Didn't seem to bother them one little bit.


Wall-E obliged. It was really hard to get a good picture. Wall-E played with him for a good while, flipping him over and chasing him. He carefully bit him gently and never complained about the sharp little teeth that bit back.

Wall-E is such a good soul. He really likes to make my life easier. He did the same with Toni Louise when she came to live here. And again with Martha, the boy cat. He was very patient with Cujo, as well. Maybe the other two adult dogs here should follow the good example Wall-E has set!

I shamed the unfriendly pooches and Wall-E got extra treats today. I whispered in his ear that he was my favorite ..... and not to tell the others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful story of doggy love.

Debby said...

puppies....you gotta love them

Val said...

I am glad that Wall-E got extra treats. I'm sure Eddie would agree.

Linda O'Connell said...

I whisper in each of my grandkids' ears that they are my favorite. Wait until I die and they all say Nana said I was her favorite. LOL Your fur babies make me smile, but that Eddie boy tickles me. Keep him away from weirdos.