Thursday, January 5, 2017

Eddie Goes to the Vet!

Eddie had a 9:30 am appointment for his first trip to our vet this morning.


Overnight snow! Eddie isn't too impressed with this white stuff. He did pee, but he did not try to play his game of running from me, so that I could chase him. He came right back in!


Since it was cold outside, I knew Eddie would need to wear his make shift sweater. I found another sock with a hole in the heel. This one is stretchier and fits better. But, the toe of the sock was just laying there, looking forlorn. So, I thought, Eddie needs a hat! Snip, Snip and ear holes appear!


Eddie is not so sure about head wear.


Double load of insane cuteness! The hat did not stay on very long!!

Eddie charmed everyone at the vet's office. He loves Dr. Jill! She is a doxie lover and has one of her own. He weighed in at a little over 4 lbs. He got a shot and a worming and covered Dr. Jill's face with puppy kisses.

Eddie saw a big dog in the waiting room and his little tail went crazy wagging. The big dog was very polite and after sniffing Eddie's derriere met him nose to nose. Eddie knows how to enchant a crowd and he got lots of attention.

I am exhausted! The roads weren't too bad. The interstate is clear, but the secondary roads were slippery. We made it there and back. I had forgotten to turn the coffee maker off, so I settled in with a nice hot cup of coffee and a blog .... or two. Contentment.

3 comments:

Val said...

That hat (and EDDIE) are just too precious!

Linda O'Connell said...

That Eddie should be on a calendar or greeting cards.

Debby said...

OMG he is a cutie. We used to have a doxie when I was a kid - named Heidi. Loved her to pieces.