Saturday, June 11, 2016

Favorite Sites and Sights


This is one of the most sought after sites in my park. Sits on a row end that comes to a point, affording lots of room for family fun. It is a seasonal site and occupied by some of my favorite kampers, Butch and April.


As you can clearly see, they keep their site neat and tidy.
 
 


Garden lovers are always welcome here!


I made a sign for April, that is so very appropriate!


Love the deck! Steps down to a nice fire pit.


Lest you be wondering, the fire pit did not come this way. We only provide the site, what you do with it is up to you, as long as it falls within the parameters of good taste. No refrigerators with the door held closed with duct tape are allowed.


Picnic tables come with sites, but some like to build their own.


I love that a lot of my kampers carry on my frog theme and my love of old stumps. A big thanks to Butch and April for being such good kampers and friends!

3 comments:

luksky said...

How lovely. It's campers like these that make up for all the annoying ones, I'm sure. I love the sign "A rose lives here with an old thorn". I need to make me one of those!

Erik's RV Blog said...

Nice sites! The campground we are at has a frog theme as well.

Linda O'Connell said...

Impressive campground, but those towels...you are onto something big there! I'll bet you wouldn't be able to sew them fast enough if you put them on a web site.

Hope life settles down now that the weekend is over.