Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tinted Windows

I tinted my windows in the store. The sun will catch the chrome on a car and like a laser will jab into my eyes. Not only does the tint soften the rays of the sun, it will also contribute to heating and cooling efficiency.


But, what I most enjoy about the tint is that I can see out, but you can't see in. I am always watching. I see all those cars not stopping at my stop signs. I see all you speeders out there and I may not be able to run out and get you ...... but there will come a time. I am watching and I have a speech for you.

I was told this morning that my stop sign is too small. It is the same size used on the roads and streets everywhere. And, I have two of them. One on each side. So if your excuse is that you didn't see the stop sign, how do you know the size of the stop sign? Furthermore, if you are allowed to disregard stop signs that you deem too small to obey, how do you get this far in life without being hit by another vehicle?

I worry about the safety of the children in my park. Adults should be more responsible .... because they are adults. Rules are in place for a reason and I will be more than happy to educate those who need to know the "why's" of my rules. I realize that you are the customer, but I do not abide by "the customer is always right" rule when it comes to my rules. Best not to cop an attitude with me, I have no qualms about asking you to leave.

4 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Yoy tell them! Chances are even if it was the size of a billboard, they'd run it.

Linda O'Connell said...

Yoy tell them! Chances are even if it was the size of a billboard, they'd run it.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I love the idea of tinted windows I would love to have the front sliding door tinted but Tim not interested in doing it, how do people not see signs in front of them

Val said...

Excuses, excuses. What will they try next? If they hit a child, will they claim that the child was too small? Your stop signs must take ten whole seconds off their drive time!