Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wi-Fi Has Been Restored!

No internet for THREE days! So wrong to deprive me of my daily pleasures! Just wrong. Sitting in the office with no entertainment. No blogger, no pinterest, no spider solitaire to while away the hours. Not to mention being unable to check on-line reservations.

So many opportunities for a scathing depiction of idiocy to relate to my readers. Now that I can, I can't think of one. My coffee has grown cold and a fence waits to be painted on this last warm day before rain hits. I can sit no longer as the great outdoors is calling to me.

2 comments:

Val said...

How did you survive that? I'd sooner drive a Tahoe with no oil, and a spare Acadia with 4 under-inflated tires AND fumes in the gas tank that go without my internet!

Linda O'Connell said...

I have internet on my phone, so it always does in a pinch. Yes, we are addicted.