Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Questions

 Many questions seem to have come to light as I am preparing to move. My writing and reading time has been restricted to my morning coffee time as I am packing or taking care of the day to day business of living.

One question posed in a comment awhile back has been lurking in the back of my mind. It was asking what I might name my blog as I will no longer have tales of kamping to relay. With that in mind I can't seem to come up with a clever new theme. I am sure it will become apparent soon. I will most likely start a new blog and link it to this one, such as I did when Wall-E was writing letters to his boy.

Some people have two ongoing blogs!! It is not like I will not have plenty of time on my hands, until Spring, that is. My mind is whirling with all my plans for my vegetable greenhouse and my flower gardens to be. The embankment that is taller than I am has me thinking about root cellars and hidey holes for storms. There is plenty of landscaping to keep me busy for years! Gardens evolve, you know and are never the same year after year. I look forward to a good challenge. 

I could always use a garden name, but we plan to do some traveling for fun and not necessity. Perhaps I could maintain two blogs. Cujo says he is up for hosting a traveling blog. The world is always more curious when seen through his eyes.

In answer to other recent questions. The cabinet above my head that delivered the notebook karate chop to my neck was locked in place and the glass carafe on the counter has always withstood the motion of traveling, as it was secure on a rubber mat. It was the angle the wheels hit that speed bump that caused it to fly across the bus and shatter, this also must have loosened the cabinet and then the next set of wheels over the speed bump did the rest. The speed bump was audacious!! This campground was serious about not speeding and I have longed for just such a speed bump for some time. Oh, we have speedbumps and I take great pleasure in watching speeding drivers hit there heads on the ceiling of their rigs when they hit some of them. They are wearing down with time and will be the problem of the next owner to deal with. 

I still have no date to move. My world is sill hanging in limbo and I can either accept it and take advantage of the time left to continue sorting and packing, or I can whine about it. While I do have explosions of angst from time to time, it changes nothing. The banking community seems to be scrutinizing everything to an nth of a degree. Nothing I can do about that, as the buyers are in a holding pattern, as well.

As much as I long to be gone from here, I will just have to wait. I think maybe the hardest part for me is having no creative outlet to lose myself in. Everything is packed up, some of it already gone to the new house. Perhaps my higher power is trying to teach me something. Patience? Humility? I am sure that God will reveal the lesson in His own time.

2 comments:

River said...

Damned speed bumps!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Life is full of speed bumps and pot holes