Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes..Nose and Throat

Okay, I am sick again. Second time this season. It is freezing cold out and I am coughing and wheezing. It is not all that warm in here....maybe that is why the love of my life is trying to build a bigger fire in the stove. He decided that the stove pipe isn't functioning properly and that's why, I suppose he was banging on it. I can barely see to write and am quite sure the smoke inhalation can't be good for me. It is having a strange effect on the animals, too. Crazy cat just fell off the window sill. Maybe he was trying to open it to breathe. I have the collar of my turtle neck over my mouth and nose, but can still taste the smoke. The dogs can go outside for a breath of air, but it is cold out there. I think I have a fever. My eyeballs feel hot to my eyelids. All my teeth ache and my nose is running........... Probably got this from kissing Maya and Jada while they were sick, but it was worth it to see my grandchildren. I want to be in my sewing room creating, instead I am huddled in front of the TV breathing smoke and sipping soda in the throws of non-productivity!

No comments: