Monday, February 9, 2009

Economy

The president is speaking....... He seemed somewhat eloquent during his campaign. Must have rehearsed a lot, because now it would appear that the man is a reformed stutterer. He is no different from any other politician of late. The whole evening can be summed up with "yadayadayadayadayada". Should have watched my soaps on DVR instead of this, it would have at least been more entertaining. Face it, folks, things ain't gonna get better any time soon. Drew insisted on watching this tonight and as he sleeps, I write. Geez, he is stuttering again, this is very distracting and I wonder if it is intentional; stalling for time to come up with something to say that might sound halfway intelligent. I can not listen any longer!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Gosh, Obama always was a stutterer, didn't anyone notice? I am probably one of the few people who does not care for him, does not trust him, and does not believe that "what you see is what you get..." I think everyone else will find out soon enough. So will Obama, unfortunately.

Jo said...

I love your blog, by the way. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Hi Jo, Gee I just saw your comment! I didn't think anyone read this except my kids. I am pretty sure you are not alone in your assessment of our president. I have been of the opinion that our government is broken for quite some time and I don't think it can be fixed by any one person--much less this one. Thanks for listening in.....

Erik's RV Blog said...

The teleprompter king doesn't do so well off of it... I live outside Chicago... we know the President here better than anybody and I know it's now 2011 and you posted this back in 2009 but we knew how this would turn out from the get go.

Hopefully something better happens in 2012, we'll see.