Thursday, June 15, 2017

Meeting Miss Daisy


There is no lack of dog and puppies here at Kan-Do Kampground. Not just my dogs. There are actually people who have more dogs that I do! Eddie likes to meet new people. He is quite charming, my Eddie. He is not as fond of meeting other dogs, though. I think he enjoys his status as the new dog. He likes being the center of attention. He is looking straight into my eyes, imploring me to pick him up.


I leave him in the lap of HeWho brought the new puppy, Miss Daisy, in the store to visit and he finally starts an investigation of this bundle of fur.


Miss Daisy is being very polite, letting Eddie sniff her. She doesn't make a sound. Does not protest at all. Not that it would do much good, Eddie looks like a giant next to her.


Apparently she passed inspection. Eddie is just curious. Probably wondering if this dog will be living here with him and the rest of his pack.

She will not be living with his pack, just visiting. She is quite a cutie, though. I am still partial to my Eddie. And I think he knows it! 

2 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Your Eddie is a keeper, a suave dude with an Elvis face.

Val said...

Eddie is such a good communicator! He doesn't need words to get his point across. It's obvious in that first picture EXACTLY what Eddie wants!