Sunday, February 19, 2017

Redneck Nightclub


The weather is amazing today. I got so much done in my gardens .... wearing capri's and sandals! I was doing chores I normally do in April. The trees are budding and the daffodils and daylilies have poked up through the soil. I removed all the dead leaves, chopped down my ornamental grasses and the tops of the mums. Fresh green growth is already coming up. I just hope we don't have a hard freeze again.


This only about 1/4 of what I gathered to burn. You can clearly see the outer workings of HeWho's beloved junk barn area. I plan to fence this area off and rid it of grass. Gravel is low maintenance and anything behind his fence will be obscured by the fence. A play area for him to tinker to his heart's content.


In the meantime, this is where I burn things. And like the sign at the beginning says ...... this is our nightclub.

3 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Yes, my home is my nightclub, as well, I guess!!! I think the hard freezes must be over, right? It's in the 60s here in Tennessee. What a strange winter it's been!

Joanne Noragon said...

This weather is incredible.

Anonymous said...

I envy you the warm clear days in which to work in capris and sandals. It is so wet here. So dreary. We are NOT sunny California right now. Enjoy your days.