Sunday, June 5, 2016

Good News


Good news about the knee of HeWho flips motorcycles. The MRI found the hairline fracture to be healing nicely and did not suck the stent in his heart out of his chest. The doctor applied a sturdy brace that takes the pressure off the injured bone and HeWho reports that he has mended sufficiently to tow again. I beg to differ. What I am wondering, though, is why the brace was not applied last week, when he saw the doctor initially. I was surprised when he came home and told me that he had a hairline fracture and they did nothing to immobilize it. I knew I should have gone with him.

More good news. We now have 24 sites occupied permanently. This is not counting the not paying tenant. He is leaving today! But that is not all!! He paid his past due amount!!! I was shocked. He came in the store and I gave him a piece of my mind, then turned him over to HeWho sympathizes. I had told HeWho that the man had to go. I heard a rumor that the bevy of women occupying his camper in his absence were known to be drug users. Could be why the one answering my knock showed up at the door with her pants open.

I have a nice gentleman interested in that site and that will bring me up to 25 permanent tenants who pay. This makes me a happy kamper!

2 comments:

Val said...

Wow! It's like you hit the trifecta!

Good to hear that HeWho is mending, the bad seed is leaving, and that he paid his bill!

Linda O'Connell said...

Now that makes up for all the rotten stuff. And the bad boy is actually paying up?!