Thursday, July 20, 2017

Where Are You?

Chinese take out for dinner. My fortune? "A much needed vacation will allow you to unwind."

Much needed is right. Phone has been crazy all day long. "Do you have sites available?" I answer in the affirmative and then ask what kind of site he would require (tent, RV, full hook-up, 30 amp or 50 amp ....) "You know, just a site." I ask in more detail, hoping he might actually know. We finally settle on 30 amp, full hook-up.

"How long do you think it will take me to get to you, I am at the rest stop." Really. I ask if he knows which mile marker he saw before he turned in or maybe the name of a city or town he might have passed through ...... He had not a clue!

He might show up, or he might not. I am okay either way.

3 comments:

Val said...

Maybe he'll show up at your competitor's campground, and insist that he made a reservation!

Linda O'Connell said...

Add that one to your list: Clairvoyant Camp Hostess. Kathy sees all and knows all.

ellen abbott said...

does the man not have a smart phone with GPS and maps function?