Friday, March 9, 2018

Pictures!


Cujo is rarely photogenic, but he is quite handsome here. I took this on our trip. Cujo is a good traveler, knowing he will be close to me for the trip. He knows he will have endless opportunity to smell strange smells and bark at those people he perceives to be a threat to me.


Wall-E here with his boy, Gavin. The dog was ecstatic to see Gavin. Gavin was equally happy to See Wall-E. Wall-E is a horrible traveler. He hates the entire process. When he sees us carrying stuff to the RV, he slinks off into a corner, like we might forget to load him if he tries to become invisible. On the road he is nervous and shaky. He wants nothing more than to dig his claws in my arm and back while he buries his face into my shoulder.


Eddie's first trip. He loved it. He wanted to sniff every square inch of the camper, then settled in to watch the scenery flash by. He especially enjoyed the attention he got every time we stopped. I am not sure if people were enchanted with him or just wanted to talk to me to see why we have 4 dogs.


Toni Louise wasn't particularly happy to be traveling. We had to put a baby gate between the driver's area and the back. She is definitely the dog of HeWho rescued her from euthanasia. She thinks she is supposed to be with him if she can see him.

I had to ride in the back with all the furry children. I tired sitting in the navigator's seat, but found it too uncomfortable with 3 dogs in my lap and one whining to sit in the driver's seat. I opened the sofa bed and piled all the dogs on it with me.

See, I told you I figured out how to download my pictures. I kind of found it accidentally, truth be told. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, such sweet babies.

Val said...

Oh, poor Wall-E. I guess the torture of the trip was worth it when he got to see Gavin. Eddie looks like a seasoned traveler already.

I can see a little of my Jack in Cujo (about half), but Toni Louise is ALL Juno. I can't believe how similar they are. Except I'm the one who saved Juno from starving to death when she was dumped along the road at my mom's house, so she looks at ME as her HeWho.

Linda O'Connell said...

Your fur babies have personality! I loved seeing them and reading about them. Pulling out that bed was the best idea, yet.