Monday, January 15, 2018

Horror of Horrors

I am so much better. I feel like tackling some projects and doing some sewing and cooking and lots of cleaning.

The cleaning makes me feel much better. I love the smell of clean. Bleach, laundry detergent, and floor cleaner makes me happy. Nothing is quite as satisfying as falling to sleep under fresh linens knowing that the bathroom and kitchen is freshly scrubbed. I suppose I was meant to be a housewife. I will admit that I could be equally happy if someone else did the cleaning, but I really prefer to do the job myself.

So, as I am happily taking over my chores again, HeWho happens in and his voice is very deep and he coughs ........ "NOOOOOOOOOO," the voice inside my head is screaming.

HeWho is sick with my ailment. He is currently sleeping in his recliner. I have his phone so I can refuse any tow calls he might agree to take. I don't know that I can survive his illness!

5 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Good job, snagging the phone.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Yeah good on you getting his phone so he didn't feel the need to answer it.

Linda O'Connell said...

Your work has just begun. You know a man cold is far worse. Glad you are feeling better.

Val said...

Linda is right! Dealing with HeWho's illness will be twice as hard as dealing with your own.

Debby said...

don't forget to sanitize the phone while you have it.