Saturday, March 7, 2015

Life is Mellow and Boring


Finally! I saw my new primary care provider (PCP). I already have an appointment to see the gastroenterologist next week. My new PCP increased the dosage of my pain meds for the neuropathy and I am still getting used to that.

I nap at odd times, but my energy level is much better when I am awake. Just in time for Spring. I can't wait to turn some soil and sow some seed. A warm front has melted all of the snow, well, just a few patches left in the shady spots. It is supposed to be warm for the next week. I wonder if I might start to see some daffodils try to make their way up.

As soon as I get an all clear from the doctor I will be heading north for a whirlwind visit with my kids. We have a wedding coming up in September. My baby girl, Adrienne. I am really fond of my new son-in-law and can't wait to see everyone. The purpose of my trip is to shop for fabric. Now, we all know I love fabric, but I will be flying, so my space is limited. That's a good thing. I don't need much space for my clothes, so I will pack them in the smaller piece of luggage, then put that piece in the larger piece .......

This is pretty boring, must be the drugs.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh, it's supposed to be warm here next week, too. It does make me want to see signs of spring! Keep healing and Enjoy your trip. ~Pamela

Joanne Noragon said...

My British SIL could give you a short course in zip lock vacuum bags.

ellen abbott said...

buy as much fabric as you want, box it up and mail it to yourself and mail it to yourself.