Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Someday My Prince Will Come......

I failed to mention that I have a nasty case of poison ivy. My good buddy Betty (also known as Nan.....to me) knows I like frogs and came up to the office with this one for me this weekend.

She thought it was apropos because poison ivy is a weed, too. I just wish it would go to sleep......
She stays busy, my Nan. She made this wind sock for me. See the frog prince?

Here is a better shot of the frog. The wind was blowing and I couldn't get a shot of the other side where it says "Kan-Do". My crafty friend is so talented!! Thanks for all you do to make my day, Nan. Barb and Michael.....they are okay, too!


6 comments:

squawmama said...

Oh the little froggies are so darn cute! Sorry you got poison ivy... I read the previous post and that looked like so much fun... Hopefully someday we can stop in and visit you!

Have Fun
Donna

ellen abbott said...

Yeah, I get it too. When I was a kid living in the woods, I would get it all over. Now we have it out at the country house and I wear gloves and dig it up.

Teresa said...

The frogs are so cute. Isaiah loves tree frogs.
I'm sorry you have poison ivy. I a very allergic to poion ivy and poison oak. I'm itching just thinking about having poison anything.

Hit 40 said...

I am confused. Did she pot poison ivy in the frog?? Too funny.

Jo said...

Aw... I love frogs.

Got lots of calamine lotion?

Nancy said...

Very cool little crafts. Wonderful to have such great friends. They are blessings.

I still don't know what poison ivy looks like and we hike all the time. I think at some point it may find me.