1. Have you ever been influenced by a work of art – music, painting, book – and if so, how? I would have to say that music influences me profoundly. Books and paintings, too; but music above all. I have been known to cry during commercials if the song hits me. I think that is why music is so important in religious ceremonies. Can you imagine a wedding without music...or for that matter a funeral? Don't you think that is why commercials have a soundtrack.....music to soothe the savage soul.
2. If you were a chocolate bar, what type would you be? Hershey's dark chocolate...... with nuts.
3. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? That's a hard one. What is it about any one that attracts? Is it a look? Is it an attitude? I consider myself to be pretty average, not homely and I am clean. I am over weight-- but I carry it well (or so I've been told). I would have to say it is my sense of humor and sharp wit..... yeah, that's me.
4. What, in your opinion, is your greatest accomplishment? My children. I didn't even have to think about that one.
5. How many friends do you have on your Facebook account? 31 and most are family.
Here it is, my answers to the interview from Jo. Gee, I don't have many friends on Facebook, do I? Does that reveal anything about me? I had never really looked at the number until now.
I spent an interesting morning with a lady who lives in her car. It is not a big car either. She stayed in our tent area.... I always feel bad for women alone, sleeping in a car. I took her some coffee and we sat in the sun and chatted. Her identity was stolen and that's how she ended up in a car. She is on social security and still trying to untangle her legal mess. This is what she told me and she seemed to be honest; but after the last fiasco with the non-paying renters from hell I find myself to be not as trusting. She asked about renting the trailer, so I showed it to her in it's current state of needing a lot of work. She then told me she could come up with a deposit and the first and last month's rent. I almost gave voice to the thought running through my mind--"Then why are you sleeping in a car?" But my rent is low here and I guess if you rent motel rooms you will never be able to get the necessary funds together to be able to secure an apartment. I don't know. I liked her and the hair on my neck didn't stand at attention so we shall see. I will try to keep an open mind and weigh the pros and the cons............