Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Sweet Sixteen


Dear Layla,
Happy Birthday to you, my sweet granddaughter. You are sixteen years old today. Seems like not so long ago I met you for the very first time. So many people so happy to see you, I hardly got to hold you myself!

You were such a happy little baby and a shy little girl. Then you became a big girl and went off to school. You excelled at everything you did and every teacher loved having you as her student.

I am in awe of the young lady you have become. You have accomplished so much and I am so proud of you.

I hope this day is all that you hope for. Don't ever forget just how loved you are! Happy Birthday, Layla!!

Love, Gramma 

1 comment:

Linda O'Connell said...

Happy birthday to your sweet sixteen sweetheart. They do bring such joy into our lives. Hope you are doing better.