Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meet Cooper

My sweet friend, Nan, has a new addition to her family. This is Cooper and he just arrived here at the kampground. He is cute ............ but look at the smile on Nan's face!

Cooper won't lack for attention and he seems to be very content in Nan's hold.

He was passed around like a new baby is and just look at that face! He even poses!


I have been told by he who loves dogs that I can't bring another dog into our fold. Look at him with Cooper. I have every confidence that should I present a puppy to him ............... well, you see him!
Good friends all gathered at site 36 and enjoyed a light supper as we celebrated Nan's new puppy. Cooper got lots of cuddles and kisses and I have yet to hear him bark. He who loves puppies and babies got more than his share of puppy time. When we came home we were both thoroughly sniffed by our canine crew. Oscar was pretty indifferent, he is confident that I will always love him the best, no matter what. Emmy was interested, she no doubt wanted to groom this new pup. Wall-E was okay with puppy scent on me, but a little indignant that Papa had betrayed him. He is, after all, supposed to be Papa's favorite.




13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha. cute that he was jealous of papa...cooper is a cute dog...have a wonderful day kathy!

Sunny said...

Awww, what a cutie! He's so tiny he must be a Mini Cooper!
Fun pictures :)
☼ Sunny

Nancy said...

What an adorable pup. I'm sure he now has a great home with lots of love. I wish that for all dogs.

Teresa said...

LOL - "mini" Cooper.
He's adorable!

SkippyMom said...

::lol'ing at Sunny!:: He is adorable. And very agreeable to be held and passed around - he is going to be a great companion. Congrats to your friend.

mamahasspoken said...

He is a cutie! The dog that is ;o)

joanne said...

I can see just how 'upset' Papa is with puppies...he's not foolin' anyone.

houndstooth said...

I knew Wall-E was the one who was going to be upset! Cooper is just adorable!

The Good Cook said...

Is there anything better than a puppy? Is there? Okay, a baby. And baby breath.

Pat said...

He is adorable! But Wall-E had no fear, for Papa would never love another!

Boozy Tooth said...

AWESOME!

@ly said...

I love pocket sized pups!

Meggie said...

Such a cute little fella! Love him from here,XXXX!
I come home from being loved by my lovely Granddog, and my little ones sniff me from top to bottom! Even the cat joins in with the sniffathon!
And, aren't these males odd, when they say they won't accept a new animal? Balderdash!!