Thursday, January 20, 2022

Stalker?

 I woke to a balmy 7 degrees today. The movers have been delayed and won't be here until tomorrow after 3 pm. I think weather is the issue. Just as well, since tomorrow should be warmer. The high today is predicted to be 18. I would feel bad for the movers having to load in extreme temps. 

The closing is still up in the air. Late yesterday they discovered that when we purchased the property the wrong county had been entered. I have no idea how that could have happened, since the closing lasted for hours and every single word was read! Should be a simple fix, but what do I know?

Since I have an extra day, I noticed a cake mix in my pantry and think I should whip it up to avoid packing it. I also found a disposable lasagna pan that will make a nice vessel for this cake. Not that it will be around for the trip! I will spend the day in the kitchen cooking up enough food for the weekend since the closing will not happen until next week. 

We will be staying in the RV. Under normal circumstance I wouldn't mind so much. It is hard to stay warm in an RV that is not meant for winter. Added discomfort of all the stuff I have packed in it, leaving very little square footage to move around in.

To add to my aggravation a commenter decided to share a story that was not entirely true. This particular commenter is the reason I changed my settings to my approval for the comment to be published. For the life of me I cannot understand why this person even reads my blog. The previous relationship with this person has been severed completely and will never be repaired. I have zero interest in this person's life, but the former close friend seems to hold a fascination for me and my family. Too bad, as I finally recognized that this person has no intentions of admitting any faults and never will. 

I will never post my new address. If you want my address, I will be happy to email it to you!

6 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

7 degrees sounds bloody cold...............
That commenter doesn't sound like a nice person............

River said...

7 degrees is balmy? Yikes. How is it possible to miss that county detail? at least now it has been discovered so things should move along smoothly now, right? Right? Fingers crossed.

Write from the Heart said...

Some individuals like making life miserable for others. It is too darned cold! I'm right there with you itching to leave. Soon you iwll be on your way.

ellen abbott said...

How hard is it to just change the name of the county to the right one? There is so much incompetence out there. Too bad Blogger doesn't have a 'block' function.

Joanne Noragon said...

It's 8:30 and it's 9 here. Of course, I'm not down south! I once had an obnoxious commenter and a whole passel of my followers ganged up on him and told him I'd said Go Away, so he went away, though I see him commenting on other blogs from time to time, as is his prerogative.

radmundmachado said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.