Friday, September 1, 2017

That Face

 

Did I do that? Charming Eddie is all grown up. He is a little stinker, but he is still a charmer. How do you get mad at that face?

I had just scolded him for digging a hole in the back yard. This is the face I get every time I scold him. He recently removed the screen from the back door. He was frustrated. Cujo is shorter of body and stockier than Eddie and he has learned how to bump the door just right to leave an opportunity to go out.

Eddie tries, but has yet to master the trick. The door always gets him before he can get his entire body out. So, he decided to rip the screen out. It did not help his situation, since there is a grate on the outside. Now the door has to be rescreened and another protective grate placed on the inside.

Eddie is a smart dog ...... smart enough to make me pick him up and shower him with lots of love and kisses when he looks up at me with that face!

3 comments:

Val said...

Aww...caught in the act! He looks really sorry. Or maybe that's just guilt. He's getting handsomer by the day!

Linda O'Connell said...

Eddie has the cutest face ever, and he would get away with so much if he were my little guy.

Anonymous said...

Love that sweet face. No, scolding is just not going to do for Charming Eddie.