Friday, April 12, 2013

I Can't Say ......


Reading my favorite blogs last night, I decided to try commenting and it worked! Excited, I tried again ....... I typed in my comment and hit publish and whoosh, everything was gone.

I shut down and ran malware. Found two corrupt files and eliminated them. Aha! I think I have fixed the problem. Went to bed and this morning I tried to comment again. I can comment once, then on the second attempt, it will erase everything I have open. So frustrating. My most carefully crafted words, adrift in cyberspace. I have so much to say, just can't!

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ugh. computer issues suck...
esp right after you had hope...

Mamma has spoken said...

This is another reason why I'm happy to have the sons still live at home: they take care of my computer problems.

Joanne Noragon said...

I would be so frustrated!

Meggie said...

SO frustrating! I have that problem every now & then. Although I dont get around much anymore, I try to visit you~ love your posts.
Hope this gets published! XX

SkippyMom said...

grrrrr on your behalf. I hope you figure out the problem. Sucks, I know.

I hope you have a relaxing, quiet weekend otherwise. Hugs to you!

Practical Parsimony said...

Copy your comment.If all is lost, you can try again and paste. I am having so much trouble with my blog, my computer, and have lots of unhappy people whose comments don't show up and think I am angry. sigh

Linda O'Connell said...

Those little gremlins are messing with me, too. Have a great day.