Sunday, December 9, 2012

Very Annoyed


I am so annoyed. Blogger refuses to upload photos for me! This past week has been a sewing marathon for me as I race to get dresses and pants and doll clothes done for my girls.

I am annoyed with he who took it upon himself to purchase a ticket for me to head north without first consulting me. Surprises are great. But he knew I wanted us to go together. So, he tries to get away with gifting my airfare and act all noble. Ever the martyr, he will stay home and keep the pets and work while I go take Christmas to the grandchildren. Totally defeats the purpose of spending time together as a family.

Tomorrow will be a cookie baking marathon. I get two free pieces of luggage and a carry-on. By using space bags and sucking all the air out of everything, I might be able to fit it all in. I will limit the amount of clothes I take and just wash clothes while I am there. In the car, this would not be an issue.

I am happy to see my kids and their kids, but wanted Grampa to come with me. He says he will go in January. Not without me, he won't!

I am just going to slink off to bed. Still annoyed.

6 comments:

joanne said...

oh crap, when it rains it pours eh? Hoping you wake up in the morning refreshed and ready for a better day. take care.

Brian Miller said...

oy. stinks you can not go together...just think of it this way, you get all the love from the grands this time around and you get to go again in january...smiles.

Val said...

One of these days, Blogger will let those pictures through. I look forward to seeing your creations.

The smell of baking cookies will surely improve the situation.

mamahasspoken said...

I've found that I have to take my time when loading pictures to blogger as in one at a time. Takes FOREVER especially when you have several you want for a post......

Kathy G said...

I'm thinking your solo trip isn't as bad as it could be; you'll get two trips to see the kids, and be able to bring two times as much Sounds like another round of sewing to me :-)

Joanne Noragon said...

Kathy took those words right out of my mouth. Hang Blogger; you don't have time for pictures anyway. Have a great holiday. Merry Christmas to all your kiddos.