Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Progress

Nothing like the power of the pen ..... or blog, in this case. He, who does indeed read my blog (okay, I confess, I read it to him .....), has started working on the bathroom with a vengeance.

Maybe I can't take all the credit. Could be the forecast for snow and colder weather. He is tiring of the trip to the showers as much as I am. The weather has been mild of late and the inconvenience is not so bad. But, when there is ice on the sidewalk and the wicked cold wind blows, then the trip to shower blows, too.

He is getting all the trim pieces ready for me to paint and my job today is to get the wood-puttied and ready to prime. The sweet smell of progress will soon fill the house as I wield my trusty paint brush.

If this keeps up, I might just post some "after" pictures soon.

10 comments:

Rae said...

Yay! Great news. Keep that pen active.

Brian Miller said...

woo hoo way to go "he who..." nothing like a little motivation...smiles.

Joanne Noragon said...

I am so excited. Maybe I'll write about Ann's husband and she can read it to him! Looking forward to your pix.

mamahasspoken said...

And we will hope for after pictures by this week-end!

Linda O'Connell said...

Keep nagging. Post pictures soon.

SkippyMom said...

Fingers crossed that you get the bathroom done, but don't get the snow. :)

Can't wait to see the pics. :)

Val said...

Cold weather is a harsh taskmistress.

Sandi McBride said...

I can NOT wait to see the after pictures!!! I'm getting excited to and I don't even have to traipse out to the showers!
hugs
Sandi

Whitney Lee said...

Wow. I have no desire to change the tile in my bathroom now. It is nice that you at least have a place to shower on the premises. Or maybe that's made it easier to let the project slide a bit?
I can't wait to see the after pictures! I'm crossing my fingers for you that it's soon.

Erik's RV Blog said...

Ahhhh I know my wife is going to see this and knock me upside the head to finish our spare bathroom! Doh!

I better get started!! :)~

Erik